If you have landed here first and haven’t read the previous articles related to UGA’s diet pill breakthrough—the Woman’s World magazine latest update (Dec. 15, 2008) reveals the UGA’s new-and-improved antioxidants mix: resveratrol, soy isoflavones and quercetin. “…you can diet for a mere 72 hours and still lose 4, 8 even 10 pounds over the course of a week.”
The magazine’s update says: These antioxidants combination reduced cells’ ability to store fat by about 130% and caused fat cells to disintegrate altogether at a rate 346% higher than normal. This new and improved combination, it’s about 100% more potent—and destined to be the hottest weight-loss trend of 2009. If you haven’t read yet the latest update Click here: The UGA and MaryAnne DellaFera’s New-and-Improved Fat-Melting Diet Pill”
Scroll down to read the full article:
Burn Body Fat Diet: Super-Nutrient Menus! ↓
The Cheat Your Way Thin program has been one of
the most effective diets I have ever been on.
I consistently lost weight and inches week after
week, leaving me down more than 30 inches and
35 pounds in only 10 weeks!
—Annette Sassin, Westminster, Colorado
Click Here Now!
These burn body fat menus appeared at Woman’s World Magazine as part of their lose fat feature: “…’Cocktail’…Makes Fat Cells Self-destruct!” on page 19, May 19, 2008 issue which is based on the University of Georgia’s breakthrough discovery.
The University of Georgia’s (UGA) MaryAnne DellaFera, Ph.D. agreed to help the Woman’s World magazine test these “burn body fat” super nutrients in the real world because results in a laboratory don’t always translate to results on your bathroom scale.
The Woman’s World reader-testers were suggested to take a standard 100-mg. daily dose each of soy isoflavones and resveratrol. The testers got the most dramatic results ever reported by readers testing a “lose fat” diet for Woman’s World.
With these yummy menus you’ll also get bonus doses of soy isoflavones and resveratrol in your meals! Drink as much water as you like; add low-cal extras (spices, Splenda) in moderation. Always get a doctor’s okay to try any new plan.
Burn Body Fat – Breakfast Menus
Choose one daily:
- 2 eggs, 2 Tbs. low-fat cheese
1/2 whole-wheat pita
1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup whole-grain cereal, 1 cup fat-free milk (dairy or soy)
1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 mini whole-wheat bagels, 2 tsp. peanut butter
2 oz. Canadian bacon
Burn Body Fat – Lunch Menus
Choose one daily:
- 1 Boca burger, 1 slice fat-free cheese, 1 tsp. lite mayo, 1 tsp. mustard, lettuce and tomato on a whole-wheat bun
1 cup baby carrots, 2 Tbs. lite dressing
- 2 cups spinach, 1/4 cup mushrooms, 1/2 cup raspberries, 2 Tbs. dry roasted peanuts, 1 hard-boiled egg and 2 Tbs. lite dressing
4 whole-grain crackers
1 cup red grapes
- 1 whole-grain English muffin split and broiled with 2 Tbs. tomato sauce, 2 oz. Canadian bacon, 4 Tbs. shredded mozarella
2 cups mixed greens, 1 Tbs. lite dressing
Burn Body Fat – Dinner Menus
Choose one daily:
- 4 oz. cubed extra-firm tofu, 2 cups mixed Asian-style vegetables, 1 Tbs. chopped walnuts stir-fried in 1 Tbs. teriyaki sauce and 2 tsp. canola oil
1/2 cup brown rice
4 oz. red wine or grape juice
- 4 oz. grilled chicken
2 cups grilled vegetables, 1 tsp. olive oil 1 medium baked potato, 1 Tbs. low-fat cheese, 1 tsp. margarine
1 cup cherries
- 3 oz. grilled sirloin steak
1/2 brown rice pilaf (from mix)
1/2 cup steamed broccoli with 1 Tbs. low-fat cheese
1 cup mixed greens, 1 Tbs. lite dressing
Burn Body Fat – Snacks
Choose two daily:
- 1 cup fat-free yogurt, regular or soy
- 1 Tbs. peanuts, 2 Tbs. dried cranberries
- 1 plum, 1 oz. mozarella cheese
- 4 whole-grain crackers, 2 tsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1 string cheese
(Webmaster’s note: I adhere to Bible health, for Canadian bacon — I substitute it with meat substitute products from MorningStar which you can find in Wal-mart’s frozen food section-Breakfast.)
More articles on UGA’s Melt Body Fat Cells Breakthrough Discovery:
- Are isoflavones and resveratrol supplements for burning body fat safe for everyone?
Read Burn Body Fat FAQs: Soy Isoflavones and Resveratrol for Fast Fat-Melting
- The antioxidant mix (from soy and grapes) reduced cells’ ability to store fat by 80% and caused fat cells to self-destruct altogether at a rate 246% higher than normal.
Read Burn Body Fat Fast: Lose Fat Cells with These 2 Powerful Nutrients.
- Find out what users say about the University of Georgia “cocktail” diet pill.
Read University of Georgia Diet “Cocktail” Pill: Does it Work?
- Many readers of Woman’s World Magazine, who want to lose weight, are searching in the internet for more information about resveratrol, soy isoflavones and quercetin.
Read Users’ Experience with the New Diet Pill
Source: Excerpts taken from Woman’s World, pp. 18, 19. May 19, 2008 issue
To obtain Woman’s World Back Issues send check or money order ($2.50 per copy) to:
Woman’s World Back Issue Dept.
270 Sylvan Ave.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07362
I went to visit a family. Before leaving I asked if they would like for me to read from the Bible. The lady of the house said to one of the boys, “Go bring the Big Book we read out so much!”
The boy brought the Sears Roebuck catalog.
Daily Health Dose of Wisdom
“The peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds.” Philippians 4:7