As seen on Woman’s World –
MaryAnne DellaFera’s antioxidant UGA cocktail “diet pill”:
resveratrol, isoflavones and quercetin
Scroll down to read the full article: The Morning Banana Diet – Free Diet Meal Plan ↓
The Banana Diet started in Japan. Word about Banana Diet started to spread. A famous actress dropped 26 pounds; a well known opera singer shed 15.
Read previous article here » Banana Diet – Hot New Japanese Diet Craze
The official Japanese plan simply calls for a “sensible” lunch and dinner. To give you a sense of what that means, the Woman’s World magazine nutrition team worked with readers who tested the plan to create sample meals based on their favorite foods. Make any substitutions you like—just remember to stick to healthy fare.
The Banana Diet tips from Woman’s World magazine:
- Stop eating when you’re slightly full
- Finish dinner by 8 p.m.
- Sugar is off limits except in small amounts at an optional 3 p.m. snack.
- Drink as much water as you like and add another calorie-free beverages in moderation
- As always, get a doctor’s okay to try a new plan
The Morning Banana Diet – Free Diet Meal Plan Sample:
Breakfast – Banana Diet Meal Plan
1 or 2 bananas
8 oz. water at room temperature
Lunch – Free Diet Meal Plan (Banana Diet)
Choose one daily:
1 bowl soup (up to 200 calories)
2 1/2 cups tossed salad, 1/4 cup light shredded cheese, 2 Tbs. lite dressing
4 reduced fat-crackers
1 Lean Pocket
6 baby carrots with 1 Tbs. lite dressing
1 serving fruit
2 oz. deli meat, 1 slice fat-free cheese, mustard and veggies to taste on 2 slices whole-wheat bread; or a 6″ low-fat Subway sandwich
1 bag baked chips
1 apple or 1 pack apple slices
3 P.M. Snack
Optional; Choose one daily if desired
100-calorie pack almonds
1 sugar-free pudding cup
1 oz. dark chocolate
1 oz. low fat cheese
8 reduced-fat Triscuits
1 cup lite yogurt, 1/3 cup cereal
Dinner- Free Diet Meal Plan (Banana Diet)
Choose one daily
4 oz. salmon or chicken breast, 2 Tbs. terriyaki sauce
3/4 cup brown rice
1 1/2 cups steamed vegetables, drizzle of oil
10″ whole-wheat tortilla layered with 2 oz. cooked chicken breast, chopped veggies to taste and 1/4 cup low-fat cheese; fold and grill with cooking spray
1 1/2 cups steamed vegetables, 1 tsp. margarine
4 oz. lean broiled steak, 1 Tbs. steak sauce
1 baked potato, 2 Tbs. sour cream, 2 Tbs. low-fat cheese
1 1/2 cups steamed green vegetables, 1 tsp. margarine
1 cup cooked pasta tossed with 1 cup cooked veggies, 1/4 cup chickpeas or beans, 2 Tbs. Parmesan cheese and 2 tsp. olive oil
2 cups salad, 2 Tbs. lite dressing
Banana Diet Fat Burner Facts
Banana is positively packed with nutrients that boost weight loss.
2 bananas boast:
- Vitamin C (40% of your RDA) – Boosts levels of an amino acid that helps us burn fat faster
- Potassium (26% of your RDA) – Prevents bloating by helping the body regulate sodium levels.
- B6 (50% of your RDA) – Helps dieters preserve metabolism-boosting muscle during weight loss
- Dopamine – Bananas help our bodies make dopamine, a brain chemical that makes us feel content and satisfied with fewer calories.1
Related Diet Article(s)
- Free Diet Meal Plans:
More Article(s) on The Banana Diet:
- The banana diet is 1 of the best and easiest ways to help boost your weight loss efforts. It appears there are many versions of this diet… and I also have a version of this diet. A lot of the other versions of this diet just seem plain silly and not very practical.
Read here » Banana Diet – 1 of the Easiest Ways to Lose Weight If You Do it Right
- Banana diet is one of the cheapest and tastiest ways to lose weight. And American nutrition experts agree to this hot new Japanese diet craze. If you want to lose weight, here are two words for you: Go bananas.
Read here » Banana Diet – Melts 7 lbs a week!
- Find more TOP Weight Loss and Diet Articles here
1Source: Excerpts taken from Woman’s World, pp. 18, 19. February 9, 2009 issue
To obtain Woman’s World Back Issues send check or money order ($2.50 per copy) to:
Woman’s World Back Issue Dept.
270 Sylvan Ave.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07362
Banana Diet in the News
- Japan’s Banana Diet Strips Store Shelves
The morning banana diet debuted on a few TV shows over the past six months. During one program that aired in September, a Japanese singer said she lost roughly 15 pounds in one and a half months on the banana diet.
- Japan Goes Bananas for a New Diet
The Morning Banana Diet regime is simple: A banana (or as many as you want) and room temperature water for breakfast; eat anything you like for lunch and dinner (by 8 p.m.). A three o’clock snack is okay, but no desserts after meals, and you have to go to bed before midnight.
- Banana Diet “Recipe For Disaster” For Most…
(CBS) Plenty of people in Japan are going bananas over the Morning Banana Diet — so much so that there are reports of a banana shortage there as eager dieters gobble them up. . . Under the Banana Diet, she explained, “You start with a banana, as many as you want, for breakfast, with warm water. . .”
More Web Searches: Banana Diet
bananas diet | banana diet | diet plans | free diet meal plan | banana diet for weight loss | banana diet plan | banana diet does it work | banana diet in japan | banana diet information | banana diet in the morning