Men’s Prostate Health Articles
- What is the Prostate Gland?
- Prostate Gland Enlargement – Symptoms
- Prostate Problems
- Prostate Gland Enlargement and Prostatitis: Alternative Cures
- Homeopathic Remedies for Prostate Enlargement
- Prostate Supplements Testimonials – NativeRemedies’ Prostate Relief, Prostate Dr, BladderWell
- Treatment for Enlarged Prostate & Prostatitis: Diet, Herbs, Supplements
- Treatment for Enlarged Prostate: Drugs, Medications and Surgery
- Herbal Medicine for Prostate – A Better Alternative Prostate Treatment
- How to Treat Acute Prostatitis
Over 20 percent of all American men over the age of 50 will develop prostate problems of some kind, and one in 11 will develop prostate cancer. By the time they are 70, over 50 percent of American men will have an enlarged prostate gland, and by the time they are 80, the number will grow up to 85 percent. This amounts to an epidemic of prostate problems, and once again it looks like bad fats and excessive estrogen in the environment may be the biggest culprits.
Scroll down to read the article:
Prostate Problems ↓
Prostate Problems and Modern Medicine
Nutritional deficiencies also play a role . . . What modern medicine has to offer you if you have prostate troubles are drugs and surgery that are only sometimes effective and often have side effects such as impotence and urinary dysfunction (with surgery, these side effects are permanent).
Source: Earl Mindell, RPh, PhD with Virginia Hopkins, MA; Prescription Alternatives (Bottom Lines), p. 389
Helpful Articles on Prostate:
The prostate is a gland in men located at the neck of the bladder and urethra (the tube through which urine and semen pass on the way out of the body). It’s about the size of a grain of rice when you are born, and by the time you’re in your twenties it’s about the size and shape of a chestnut.
Read » What is the Prostate Gland
Prostate gland enlargement varies in severity among men and doesn’t always pose a problem. Only about half the men with prostate gland enlargement experience signs and symptoms that become noticeable or bothersome enough for them to seek medical treatment. These signs and symptoms may include…
Read » Prostate Gland Enlargement Symptoms
Over 20 percent of all American men over the age of 50 will develop prostate problems of some kind, and one in 11 will develop prostate cancer. By the time they are 70, over 50 percent of American men will have an enlarged prostate gland…
Read » Prostate Problems