All-Natural Solutions – PMS Relief
PMS Relief – Femalite
“I started taking (Femalite)…two
months had gone by with no flare
ups before my period…my husband
was in complete shock.”
New research reveals some healthy, all natural-solutions PMS relief to end monthly cramping, bloating, headache and fatique. This is a good news for women that suffer premenstrual syndrome (PMS) who either put up with the discomfort or pop a pill. Not all women have premenstrual symptoms, but more than 35 million women in the US suffer from PMS.
PMS Relief: Herbal Cures for PMS Symtoms
- Evening Primrose Oil – This essential oil soothes away irritability, depression, bloating and breast tenderness! Studies found that the gamma-linolenic acid in the oil helps the body regulate brain function, blood flow, gastrointestinal activity and fluid balance.
- Black Cohosh – A hormone-regulating herb, black cohosh has been used in Europe for 40 years to ease PMS! Researchers found that it slashed depression, anxiety and mood swings in women with PMS by 25%.
- Chasteberry – boosts levels of progesterone, which in turn eases the mood swings and headaches associated with PMS.
PMS Relief Foods
Nutritionist Stell Metsovas, (B.S., C.N.) says “a few changes to your daily menu can banish PMS symptoms.” She suggests: Sipping a daily cup of tea!
- Chamomille – Studies show that, in addition to promoting sleep and easing anxiety, chamomile smooths and relaxes uterine muscles for instant cramp relief, says Eric Plasker, D.C., author of The 100 Year Lifestyle.
- Calcium and Vitamin D – One study reveals that a diet rich in calcium and vitamin D helps prevent PMS symptoms by up to 40%! Researchers say women who eat 4 servings or more a day are less likely to feel anxious, irritable or tense because of the nutrients ability to help regulate estrogen levels.
- Avoid chocolate – When PMS strikes, your hormones fluctuate. So skip the chocolate—which makes mood swings worse by causing a blood-sugar spike—and reach for nuts.They’re rich in phytochemicals and omega-3s, which regulate hormones and mood. 1
PMS Relief – Self-care Tips:
There are many ways that women can help themselves to cope with the weeks before their period. Some self-care tips include:
- Eating a healthy, well balanced diet rich in vegetables, fruit and whole grains
- Exercising regularly
- Maintaining regular sleep patterns
- Practicing relaxation techniques such as meditation, yoga or deep breathing exercises
- Adding calcium and vitamins to your diet
- A hot water bottle or castor oil pack relieves pain and cramping
- Hot bubble bath and aromatherapy massage
- Recording and tracking PMS symptoms in a journal
- A good support system offering understanding and empathy also helps – a spouse, partner, family members or friends
FEMALITE: Herbal Formula for PMS Relief
Naturally relieve menstrual cramps and bad moods to uphold emotional stability during your period. Promotes mood balance during the premenstrual and menstrual period.
- Maintain stable mood before and during your menstrual period
- Support feelings of well-being
- Address common ‘blues’ experienced during the premenstrual period
- Support healthy fluid balance
- Soothe minor ‘cramps’ and ‘aches’ commonly related to the premenstrual and menstrual period
PMS Relief – FEMALITE Users Reviews
“Wow! What an amazing product. I was skeptical but was willing to try anything. I started taking (Femalite) and have gone through 2 cycles since. What a blessing. My husband was in complete shock that two months had gone by with no flare ups before my period. It has truly been a life changing experience and it feels good to be normal again. Thank you for this wonderful product! I would recommend this to anybody” ~ Cheri, CA, USA
“Normally five days before my period I just ‘lose it’; I usually yell and cry at my loved ones. Yesterday, I started taking Femalite. Honestly my body’s reaction was almost immediate… Honestly, I have not been in a mood that great since I was a child. My fiancé commented that he looks forward to me being this happy before every period.” ~ Anonymous
“This is my second day using Femalite and I can say with confidence that I will use this product for the rest of my life!” ~ Alexandria, USA
“What a great product! I looked at all the other testimonials and felt I had nothing to lose! I had very bad PMS and was only getting relief one week out of the month. I started taking Femalite and within one day, my husband noticed a difference. Thank you so much for a great product.” ~ Danielle C., NY 2
NOTE: The suggestions found in this page: PMS Relief – “I Need a Natural Cure for PMS” are not intended to replace appropriate medical treatment. The supplement(s) and medication(s) recommended should be approved and monitored by your medical doctor or trained health care professional.
1 Woman’s World p. 21, 8/31/09
2 Native Remedies