- Discount Modalert/Modafinil/Provigil/ and Free Provigil for narcolepsy sufferers especially for those who don”t have any affordable narcolepsy health insurance.
Read here » Narcolepsy Helps: Discount Modalert, Free Provigil, Diet
- Narcolepsy is a rare neurological sleep disorder…It is most characterized by Excessive Daytime Sleepiness (EDS). . .
Read here » Narcolepsy & Symptoms
- Because the symptoms of narcolepsy vary from one individual to individual (it is estimated that only 20-25 percent of people with narcolepsy experience all four of the classic symptoms), this disorder is frequently misdiagnosed…
Read here » Narcolepsy: Risk Factors
- In healthy individuals, sleep begins with the NREM phase. After 60 minutes or so of NREM sleep, REM sleep begins. A short time later, the entire cycle begins again. In a narcoleptic sleep attack, in contrast, researchers have found that REM sleep begins almost instantly, with no introductory NREM sleep. . .
Read here » Narcolepsy Sleep Attack
- The cause or causes of this disorder are unknown, but brain infection, head trauma, or brain tumors may be behind some cases. It is known that narcolepsy almost never the result of insomnia or sleep deprivation. . .
Read here » Causes of Narcolepsy
- Your doctor may make a preliminary diagnosis of narcolepsy based on your experience of both excessive daytime sleepiness and sudden loss of muscle tone (cataplexy). After an initial diagnosis, your doctor may refer you to a sleep specialist for more evaluation.
Read here » Narcolepsy: Test & Diagnosis
- There is no cure for narcolepsy, but medications and lifestyle modifications can help you manage the symptoms. Medications include…
Read here » Narcolepsy: Treatment & Drugs
- There is currently no cure for narcolepsy, so the focus must be on treating the symptoms…
Read here » Coping Narcolepsy with Lifestyle
- As always, get your doctor’s OK before taking any herbs, supplements and when changing your diet…Eat a low-fat diet high in cleansing foods such as leafy green vegetables and sea vegetables. Also eat foods high in B vitamin, such as Brewer’s yeast and brown rice…
Read here » Narcolepsy: Herbal Remedies, Diet and Supplements
- Richard Wilkinson, MD, of the Yakima Allergy Clinic in Yakima, Washington, recalls a patient—a high school principal—suffering from narcolepsy. The onset of narcolepsy in meetings with teachers and students caused him great embarrassment, so he sought the help of Dr. Wilkinson who prescribed a single-food diet (eating only one food per meal) as a diagnostic measure…
Read here » Narcolepsy Diet: One Food Per Meal Diet