What Are the Symptoms of Arthritis?
Different types of arthritis have different symptoms. In general, people who have arthritis have pain and stiffness in the joints. Early diagnosis and treatment help decrease further joint damage and help control symptoms of arthritis and many other rheumatic diseases.
Common Symptoms of Arthritis
* Swelling in one or more joints
* Stiffness around the joints that lasts for at least 1 hour in the early morning
* Constant or recurring pain or tenderness in a joint
* Difficulty using or moving a joint normally
* Warmth and redness in a joint
Source: National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases